Monday, June 18, 2012

June's Mini Trip

About 13 members of the Oklahoma Bead Society took a mini trip to Chouteau, OK Saturday, where we stop at Beads by Becky. Of course with that many ladies in a bead shop, It was almost like gitty schools girls.

Afterwards we went to a small buffet called the Dutch Pantry. We hit it at lunch time. Now you have to know that Chouteau is a small town. We waited about 30 minutes to get thru the line. There was no other restraut in town.

After lunch, we went to another beaders home in Locust Grove. She lives in a rural area, but it was absolutely beautiful. Even Rosa's home was a home. It was very inviting, warming, and beautiful. We had a awesome fellowship.

Now back to the bead store. I was looking for other beads for my bead challenge. I think I found what I was looking for, however, the finishing touches has yet jump out at me yet. I will be doing a bead embroidary around the larger bead. I have it sketch out, but wil it come out, only time will tell. This is the first time, that I have done anything like this. I am having to really come out of my box.

I'm Praying that it will.


No comments:

Post a Comment